Terms and conditions of use
NOTE: We reserve the right to modify this policy at any time
* We accept cash, Master Card and Visa only. We do not accept money orders or checks.
* Payment must be rendered at beginning of service, this in no way will affect the quality of our services.
** There is A $5.00 Extra Charge for all Credit Card payments.
* We take online and phone Appointments. Walk-ins are also Accepted for non-members
* If you are unable to keep your appointment, please call to cancel or reschedule at least 48 hours in advance
* We take customers on a first come, first serve basis, unless:
* the customer chooses a stylist other than the one on the line
* the stylist on the line cannot do the style chosen by the customer
* We reserve the right to refuse service at any time to any of our customers regardless of whether the customer has an appointment or is a walk-in.
* Our shop is a smoke-free facility.
* No alcohol is allowed.
* Any items brought into the shop is not our responsibility. It is our policy to only hold found items for 24 hours before removing them from the shop. It is the customer's responsibility to pick the item up within 24 hours.
Customers with Children
* Appointments can last anywhere from 2-12 hours, please do not bring your children unless they are having their own hair braided. If you must bring your children, it is your responsibility to provide quiet entertainment that keeps your children seated and out of the way as we do not have the facility to care or watch your children.
* We are not responsible for your child's safety at any time inside the shop if they are not having their hair braided.
* Our advice to parents with small children: Younger children tend to take a shorter amount of time and cry less or not at all if the parents do not stay inside the shop while they are getting their hair braided. Please leave your children with food and drink and we will be happy to call at the close of your child's appointment.
Cellular Phone Usage
* Be mindful of our other customers and stylists inside the shop and keep your voice down while using your phone.
* While your hair is being braided, please turn your ringer down or change to vibration mode.
* We are not responsible to any damage or items lost inside our shop.
* We welcome the usage of electronic devices while getting your hair braided, however we do request the volume be turned down so our other customers are not disturbed.
Customers with Discounts
* All discounts must be presented to the stylist at the time of payment.
* Discounts coupons are only available on regular prices, not on already discounted or bargained prices.
* Any prices must be verified and accepted between the stylist and customer before the stylist starts working on your hair.
* Only one discount per customer per visit will be accepted.
Prepaid offers are used one visit at a time(This only applies to customers who by 2 or more visits that can be shared. one visit at a time, not same day)
* We will not accept any discounts once we start braiding your hair.
* Absolutely no refund. We Redo Braids "Same Style" to your satisfaction
Customer has the right at any time to view the quality of our service. Please ask for a mirror to view the front and back and request any changes before leaving the shop. We will be happy to answer any questions you may have or perform any changes at your request. Once you leave the shop, our refund policy takes effect.
Styles expected to last 6 or more weeks (example: single braids)
* 1st week: we will repair at no charge
* 2nd-3rd week: we will repair at a moderate cost, depending on what is needed
* 4th week and beyond: you will be charged the full price
All services for regular paid members do not exceed $250.00 in value.(Per visit)
All appointments for services by non-members require a non refundable deposit subtracted from the total cost of your braids when you come to our shop
To pay discounted Club prices, you must be a member in good standing. A missed or canceled recurring payment automatically cancels membership including prepaid and long term . For long-term memberships or offers, a refund (based on the actual cost of services received) of the unused portion will be issued.
All members must log in as members to make their appointment online only and at least 24hrs before service
Deposits and any paid memberships are non refundable and no salon credits will be given for deposits.
One year prepaid payments for services can be refunded minus the regular cost(actual value) of services received. This type of refund will take 60 to 90 days.
Coupons and offers can not be combined or shared
A 48 hour reschedule notice is required to maintain appointment deposits.
Membership can be canceled any time by either parties and may not be renewed.
Membership is limited and is available on a 1st come 1st served basis
Free hair is available only when mentioned in an offer or membership type but color choices might be limited since we do not stock a lot of hair nor do we carry a wide variety. We provide good human hair that is not 100% human hair so please bring your own human hair or call in advance to find out if we have the color of your choice.
No 2 free consecutive visits for members with free visits.
Due to misuse of membership, the cost of the first visit for members must equal the regular price of the Visit. For example:if the style you want is $200 and you paid $40 membership then your first visit will cost $160. This is done to discourage those who join just to get a discounted rate and cancel their membership overnight.
All members must log in to make an appointment. We will not service any member who just walks in without an online appointment
Membership is never transferable nor sharable
These Terms are subject to change without notice.
We understand that privacy online is important to users of our Site, especially when conducting business.
This statement governs our privacy policies with respect to those users of the Site (”Visitors”) who visit without transacting business and Visitors who register to transact business on the Site and make use of the various services offered by us (collectively, “Services”) (”Authorized Customers”).
“Personally Identifiable Information”
Refers to any information that identifies or can be used to identify, contact, or locate the person to whom such information pertains, including, but not limited to, name, address, phone number, fax number, email address, financial profiles, social security number, and credit card information. Personally Identifiable Information does not include information that is collected anonymously (that is, without identification of the individual user) or demographic information not connected to an identified individual.
What Personally Identifiable Information is collected?
We may collect basic user profile information from all of our Visitors. We collect the following additional information from our Authorized Customers: the names, addresses, phone numbers and email addresses of Authorized Customers, the nature and size of the business, and the nature and size of the advertising inventory that the Authorized Customer intends to purchase or sell.
What organizations are collecting the information?
In addition to our direct collection of information, our third party service vendors (such as credit card companies, clearinghouses and banks) who may provide such services as credit, insurance, and escrow services may collect this information from our Visitors and Authorized Customers. We do not control how these third parties use such information, but we do ask them to disclose how they use personal information provided to them from Visitors and Authorized Customers. Some of these third parties may be intermediaries that act solely as links in the distribution chain, and do not store, retain, or use the information given to them.
How does the Site use Personally Identifiable Information?
We use Personally Identifiable Information to customize the Site, to make appropriate service offerings, and to fulfill buying and selling requests on the Site. We may email Visitors and Authorized Customers about research or purchase and selling opportunities on the Site or information related to the subject matter of the Site. We may also use Personally Identifiable Information to contact Visitors and Authorized Customers in response to specific inquiries, or to provide requested information.
With whom may the information may be shared?
Personally Identifiable Information about Authorized Customers may be shared with other Authorized Customers who wish to evaluate potential transactions with other Authorized Customers. We may share aggregated information about our Visitors, including the demographics of our Visitors and Authorized Customers, with our affiliated agencies and third party vendors. We also offer the opportunity to “opt out” of receiving information or being contacted by us or by any agency acting on our behalf.
How is Personally Identifiable Information stored?
Personally Identifiable Information collected by this site is securely stored and is not accessible to third parties or employees of the site except for use as indicated above.
What choices are available to Visitors regarding collection, use and distribution of the information?
Visitors and Authorized Customers may opt out of receiving unsolicited information from or being contacted by us and/or our vendors and affiliated agencies by responding to emails as instructed, or by contacting us. Are Cookies Used on the Site?
How do we use login information?
We use login information, including, but not limited to, IP addresses, ISPs, and browser types, to analyze trends, administer the Site, track a user’s movement and use, and gather broad demographic information.
What partners or service providers have access to Personally Identifiable Information from Visitors and/or Authorized Customers on the Site?
We have entered into and will continue to enter into partnerships and other affiliations with a number of vendors.
Such vendors may have access to certain Personally Identifiable Information on a need to know basis for evaluating Authorized Customers for service eligibility.
Disclosure of Personally Identifiable Information to comply with law. We will disclose Personally Identifiable Information in order to comply with a court order or subpoena or a request from a law enforcement agency to release information. We will also disclose Personally Identifiable Information when reasonably necessary to protect the safety of our Visitors and Authorized Customers.
How does the Site keep Personally Identifiable Information secure?
All of our employees are familiar with our security policy and practices. The Personally Identifiable Information of our Visitors and Authorized Customers is only accessible to a limited number of qualified employees who are given a password in order to gain access to the information. We audit our security systems and processes on a regular basis. Sensitive information, such as credit card numbers or social security numbers, is protected by encryption protocols, in place to protect information sent over the Internet. While we take commercially reasonable measures to maintain a secure site, electronic communications and databases are subject to errors, tampering and break-ins, and we cannot guarantee or warrant that such events will not take place and we will not be liable to Visitors or Authorized Customers for any such occurrences.
Members with Profile pages Can update some of their Information within their account. All profile pages are public.
How can Visitors correct any inaccuracies in Personally Identifiable Information?
Can a Visitor delete or deactivate Personally Identifiable Information collected by the Site?
However, because of backups and records of deletions, it may be impossible to delete a Visitor’s entry without retaining some residual information. An individual who requests to have Personally Identifiable Information deactivated will have this information functionally deleted, and we will not sell, transfer, or use Personally Identifiable Information relating to that individual in any way moving forward.
This Site is not directed at children. Visitors and Authorized Customers are required to be eighteen years or older.
This web site contains links to other web sites. Please note that when you click on one of these links, you are moving to another web site. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of these linked sites as their privacy policies may differ from ours.